Mexico Abused Dog
"Milagros Caninos," sanctuary owner Patricia Ruiz shows some attention to Belgian shepherd mix, Pay de Limon or Lemon Pie, on the grounds of the sanctuary for abused and abandoned dogs, in Mexico City, Friday, Jan. 11, 2013. Ruiz says Pay de Limon who was fitted with prosthetic front legs, was found last February in a trash can where he was left to die after his two fronts legs were surgically removed. Pay de Limon is one of 128 abused dogs living in the vast Milagros Caninos sanctuary in southern Mexico City. (AP Photo/Eduardo Verdugo)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6639Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6423Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.