Bolivia Sistine Chapel of the Andes
A boy walks in front of the altar in the Sistine Chapel of Los Andes in Curahuara de Carangas, Oruro department, 260 km. (160 miles) south from La Paz, Bolivia, Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012. Although a far cry from the original Sistine Chapel at the Vatican, the colorful paintings that decorate the inside of this small church built in 1608 to evangelize indigenous Bolivians into the Roman Catholic faith make it a popular choice for special religious services. (AP Photo/Juan Karita)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.