Laura Whitty of Harrisville, Miss., left, and Janice Barnett of Jayess, Miss. push a shopping cart through Northpark Mall in Ridgeland, Miss., Friday, Nov. 23, 2012. Black Friday, the day when retailers traditionally turn a profit for the year, got a jump start this year as many stores opened just as families were finishing up Thanksgiving dinner. (AP Photo/Rogelio V. Solis)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 62337Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 33106Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31955Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14420Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8241Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6093Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4001Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 3741Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 3534Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 3461Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.