FILE - In this Nov. 1, 2012 file photo, Glenda Moore, and her husband, Damian Moore, react as they approach the scene where at least one of their childrens' bodies were discovered in Staten Island, N.Y. Brandon Moore, 2, and Connor Moore, 4, were swept into swirling waters as their mother tried to escape her SUV amid rushing waters that caused the vehicle to stall during Superstorm Sandy. The death toll has fluctuated as causes of death are determined or changed, but as of Monday, Jan. 28, 2013, the storm was behind the deaths of at least 146 people in the United States, according to government counts. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 100558Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15302OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13338Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8709Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8075Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8036How to help tornado victims
- 7986Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6703Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6459Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5978Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.