Blue Jays Mets Trade Baseball
FILE - This Feb. 22, 2012 file photo shows Toronto Blue Jays catcher Travis d'Arnaud, right, making a throw to first base as catcher Jeff Mathis, left, watches during the first official workout at spring training baseball in Dunedin, Fla. A person familiar with the deal tells The Associated Press that R.A. Dickey and the Blue Jays have agreed on a new contract, clearing the way for the New York Mets to trade the Cy Young winner to Toronto. The person spoke on condition of anonymity Monday, Dec. 17, 2012, because the trade was not yet complete. The Mets would get prized catching prospect Travis d'Arnaud as the centerpiece of the multiplayer swap. (AP Photo/The Canadian Press, Frank Gunn)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.