In this Dec. 18, 2012 photo, Kathy Levick, center, directs a training session with inmates and veteran assistance dogs in training as officials look on at Western Correctional Institution in Cresaptown, Md. Levick visits the maximum-security prison once a week for two hours of instruction. Otherwise, the inmates - model prisoners housed in a tier of cells reserved for the most trusted inmates - work with the dogs constantly. The dogs sleep in cages inside the inmates' 6-by-9-foot cells and accompany them to meals and activities. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.