7 OU football
Elbert Van Buren (17), LSU fullback, gains three yards on a handoff from Charley Pevey (23). He drags along Bobby Goad (80) as Norman McNabb (65) makes the tackle. The University of Oklahoma Sooners downed the Louisiana State University Tigers 35-0 in the 1950 Sugar Bowl in New Orleans. OKLAHOMAN ARCHIVE PHOTO
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3494Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3437Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3281Oklahoma softball: Keilani Ricketts and Sooners beat the heat as they hold off Arkansas
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.