Food and Farm New Farmers Land
In this Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012 photo, Schuyler Gail and her daughter Tillie walk with sheep at the family's Climbing Tree Farm in New Lebanon, N.Y. When Schuyler and husband Colby Gail were trying to get started in farming, they ran into an obstacle common to many fledgling farmers: Land was costly and hard to find. They turned to a local land conservancy, which matched them up with a landowner willing to sell for an affordable price. (AP Photo/Mike Groll)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 11466Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.