Miguel reads a newspaper inside his home, where supporters of Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez painted a mural of Chavez's eyes, on the outer wall in Caracas, Venezuela, Friday, Oct. 5, 2012. Venezuelans will head to the polls Sunday to vote in their country's presidential election, deciding on whether to keep Chavez or seek change. (AP Photo/Rodrigo Abd)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7164Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 7066UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.