VENEZUELA ELECTIONS NEW ORLEANS
Venezuelan citizens living in the United States including Vanessa Dunn, holding Venezuela flag sign, Lia Nunes, holding Voto (Vote) sign, and Joyce Sosa clapping over Bus sign, all from Miami, Florida wait in line to vote at the New Orleans Ernest Morial Convention Center, in New Orleans, Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012. Hundreds of Venezuelans living in the U.S. streamed into New Orleans on Sunday to cast ballots in the presidential election in their homeland, many of them determined to end the 13-year reign of Hugo Chavez. With the country's consulate in Miami closed, thousands of Venezuelans traveled by bus, car and plane to cast their votes at the consulate in New Orleans. (AP Photo/Matthew Hinton)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 73942Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30870Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27865Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22757Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6762Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6400Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6313Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6210Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5940Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 5466Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.