Kevin, Samuel, and Jonathan McDonell works as a team to encourage 10 month-old Caleb McDonell to hurry to the finish line. Kevin is Caleb's dad; Samuel, 9, and Jonathan, 8, are older brothers to Caleb. Caleb's official time was 1.13 seconds. Diaper Dash / Baby Crawl contest at Jackie Cooper Gym in Yukon, Saturday, Jan. 5, 2013. Organizers said nine entries registered to compete in the three categories. Age divisions were six to nine months old; 10 to14 months-old; and walking toddlers. Winner in the youngest category was Liam Sorrels, eight months. Winner of the middle category was Shiloh Meiki, 11 months, and the lone entrant in the walking toddler category was Cooper Ferrell, i year old. The contestants raced individually and were timed by judges. The babies were required to crawl from one end to the other on a 20 foot mat. Quickest time was awarded first place. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3925Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3685Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3113Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.