Position: Free safety Size: 5-11, 212
Where he will impress: Jefferson is athletic and tough, having played most of last season on a painful sprained ankle. He?'s a big hitter, and his attitude has made him a strong leader.
Where he will underwhelm: He's undersized and lacks elite speed. His tackling technique can be poor, often resulting in missed tackles.
What he can gain at combine: Jefferson's impressive athleticism and natural instincts could help him rise into a higher round.
Current draft projection: Third round
ANALYSIS BY JASON KERSEY, Staff Writer
PHOTO BY STEVE SISNEY, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients