Morgan Smith, 10, of Norman, swings on a playground contraption in a playground at the festival. She and two friends came to the festival to celebrate their birthdays. Regatta Festival on the Oklahoma River in the Boat District, Saturday, Sep. 29, 2012. The event ends Sunday. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman.
- Oklahoma City had a kayaking star long before the Boathouse District's arrival - 2012-09-29
- Regatta notebook: Rowing Magazine names Oklahoma City a top city for rowing - 2012-09-29
- Rain doesn't dampen Oklahoma City Regatta Festival - 2012-09-30
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4167Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3427Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3248Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.