JOE CARTER, SR. FUNERAL
Former major league baseball player Joe Carter, Jr., is hugged after the funeral. About 400 family and friends gathered inside the Millwood High School Fieldhouse on Tuesday, Sep, 25, 2012, to honor the life and say farewell to Joseph D. Carter, Sr. at a funeral service that was sentimental and touching, but also full of joy and laughter. Carter is survived by a wife and their 11 children as well as 46 grandchildren, 35 great-grandchildren and 10 great-great-grandchildren. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.