H: ° L: °,
Mideast Israel Politics
FILE - In this Tuesday, April 17, 2012 file photo, Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman leaves a press conference after meeting with Cyprus foreign minister Erato Kozakou Marcoullis, unseen, at Foreign house in Nicosia, Cyprus. Lieberman was formally indicted on Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012 on charges of breach of trust and fraud, allegations that could hurt his political future if he is convicted. (AP Photo/Petros Karadjias, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.