OPENING NIGHT BALL
Opening Night director Christina Foss and volunteer event co-chair Ray Allen pose for a photo before the Opening Night Finale Ball from its storage location on Thursday, Dec. 29, 2011, in Oklahoma City, Okla. Crews from Allied Steel Construction Co., will conduct final preparations before it is moved into the downtown Oklahoma City. The ball will be lifted during the countdown to welcoming in the new year as the grand finale of Opening Night activities. The ball is decorated with 5,000 lights, a mirror ball, weighs 3000 pounds and is 10 feet tall. Photo by Chris Landsberger, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.