MAISY ROOT: Doctors with the Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center introduced Friday morning, Jan. 14, 2011, Maisy, a two -year old girl who was born with a giant hairy nevus on her face. The girl was born in China and has been adopted by Ben and Amy Root of Oklahoma City. Doctors successfully performed reconstructive surgery on the girl to repair the facial deformity. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman ORG XMIT: KOD
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3625Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3377Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3147Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.