Deer Hunting Michigan
Department of Natural Resources wildlife technician Bill Fuchs inspects a deer shot by hunter Joe Pouch, 52, of Blendon Township in Ottawa County at the deer check station at the Muskegon State Game Area in northern Egelston Township, Mich. during the opening day of firearm deer season on Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012. Hunters have taken to the field across Michigan with the opening of the state's 16-day firearm deer season, but with limits for hunters across much of the southern part of the Lower Peninsula. Hunters in that part of the state can't kill as many deer as usual because of an insect-spread deer disease. Firearm deer hunting season started Thursday and runs through Nov. 30. (AP Photo/The Muskegon Chronicle,Ken Stevens) ALL LOCAL TV OUT; LOCAL TV INTERNET OUT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.