Missing NYC Boy
Inmate Jose A. Ramos is shown in this May 28, 2010 file photo provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections. Ramos, the man who was long the prime suspect in a landmark case of missing New York City boy Etan Patz is about to be released from a Pennsylvania prison where he spent more than 20 years for molesting other children. Ramos, a convicted pedophile whom authorities have called the prime suspect in the case, is set to be released Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012 from the State Correctional Institution at Dallas, in northeastern Pennsylvania, prison spokesman Michael Goyne said. (AP Photo/Pennsylvania Department of Corrections, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.