State Of Union
First lady Michelle Obama is applauded before President Barck Obama's State of the Union address during a joint session of Congress on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday Feb. 12, 2013. Front row, from left are, Sgt. Sheena Adms, Nathaniel Pendleton, Cleopatra Cowley-Pendleton, Mrs, Obama, Menchu de Luna Sanchez and Jill Biden. Second row, third from left are, Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber, Deb Carey and Apple CEO Tim Cook Amanda McMillian, Lt. Brian Murphy, (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais) ORG XMIT: CAP113
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 73942Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30870Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27865Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22757Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6762Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6400Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6313Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6210Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5940Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 5466Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.