Norway Algeria Kidnapping Statoil
Statoil CEO Helge Lund, left, and Director of Foreign Operations, Lars Christian Bacher, exit from a meeting at Statoil head quarters building in Stavanger, Norway, Thursday Jan, 17, 2013. Algerian forces raided the remote Amenas gas plant on Thursday in an attempt to free dozens of foreign hostages held by militants with ties to Mali's rebel Islamists, according to diplomats on Thursday, and Islamic militants claim that 35 hostages and 15 militants were killed after Algerian military helicopters strafed the area but said seven hostages survived. (AP Photo / Kent Skibstad, NTB scanpix) NORWAY OUT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8389Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7225Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7117Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.