Oregon Mall Killings
This combo made from undated photos released by the Clackamas County Sheriff's Dept. shows Oregon mall shooting victims shows Steven Mathew Forsyth, 45, of West Linn, Ore., left, and Cindy Ann Yuille, 54, of Portland, Ore. The gunman who killed two people and himself in a shooting rampage on Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012 was 22 years old and used a stolen rifle from someone he knew, authorities said Wednesday. (AP Photo/Clackamas County Sheriff's Dept.)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.