President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama wave as they walk down Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, Monday, Jan. 21, 2013, during the inaugural parade route , after his ceremonial swearing-in on Capitol Hill during the 57th Presidential Inauguration. (AP Photo/New York Times, Doug Mills, Pool) ORG XMIT: NYNYT208
- President Barack Obama defends Democratic Party priorities in second inaugural address - 2013-01-22
- Excerpts from President Barack Obama's second inaugural address - 2013-01-22
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.