Obama Gun Control
President Barack Obama, accompanied by Vice President Joe Biden, left, gets a high-five from eight-year-old letter writer Grant Fritz during a news conference on proposals to reduce gun violence, Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013, in the South Court Auditorium at the White House in Washington. Obama and Biden were joined by law enforcement officials, lawmakers and children who wrote the president about gun violence following the shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., last month. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh) ORG XMIT: DCSW102
- President Barack Obama calls for $500M program to curb gun violence - 2013-01-16
- White House calls NRA video repugnant, cowardly - 2013-01-16
- In letters, children ask Obama to change gun laws - 2013-01-16
- Obama seeks to enhance gun background checks - 2013-01-16
- Obama taking 23 actions aimed at gun violence - 2013-01-16
- Reaction to Obama's gun control proposals - 2013-01-16
- Oklahoma members of Congress react to President Barack Obama's gun control proposals - 2013-01-16
- Oklahoma Gov. Fallin applies for concealed carry permit - 2013-01-17
- - 2013-01-18
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3313George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3240Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3193Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.