Gov. Mary Fallin, left,... Pictures
Gov. Mary Fallin, left, watches Gemini Motor Transport driver Robert Felts demonstrate how to fill his truck with compressed natural gas Monday during the opening of Love's Travel Stops first "fast fill" CNG facility for heavy-duty trucks at Interstate 40 and Morgan Road in Oklahoma City. Photo By Steve Gooch, The Oklahoman Steve Gooch
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8700How to help tornado victims
- 8573Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7011Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.