Connecticut School Shooting
Conn. Gov. Dan Malloy, left, arrives for a service at the Congregation Adath Israel in Newtown, Conn., Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012. Rabbi Shaul Praver said a six-year-old boy from the congregation was a school shooting victim and that he would be laid to rest on Sunday. The massacre of 26 children and adults at Sandy Hook Elementary school elicited horror and soul-searching around the world even as it raised more basic questions about why the gunman, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, would have been driven to such a crime and how he chose his victims. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa) ORG XMIT: CTCK105
- Conn. town mourns as police look for answers - 2012-12-16
- Classes resume in Newtown, minus Sandy Hook - 2012-12-18
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 69024Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31222Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29103Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19272Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6654Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6511Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 5366Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 5240Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 4922Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4912Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.