Tammy Smith cries as she speaks with Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation Agent Agent Ben Rosser after a press conference at the Okfuskee County Courthouse, Thursday, June 12, 2008, in Okemah, Okla. Smith is the cheerleader sponsor for Taylor Paschal-Placker and Skyla Whitaker's squad and her son Bryan Smith, 13, right, was a classmate of the girls . Investigators said Friday they still have no suspects and no explanation for why two girls were gunned down Sunday afternoon near the small town of Weleetka, (AP Photo/The Oklahoman, David McDaniel)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21771Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7615Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6773OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6490OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5293Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4032Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3938Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3498Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.