Here is a look at how The Oklahoman's college football coverage crew picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* Oklahoma 35, K-State 24: The legend of Damien Williams grows.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* Oklahoma 34, K-State 23: This game turns on the Sooners' superior speed. Guys like Williams and Kenny Stills will be able to exploit the Wildcats' secondary.
JASON KERSEY, OU beat writer
* Oklahoma 31, K-State 21: Expect the Wildcats to have some success running the ball, but OU's talent and home-field advantage will be too much for KSU.
STEPHANIE KUZYDYM, OU beat writer
* Oklahoma 35, K-State 14: The offensive line brings it together and protects Landry Jones from all but one sack and the defensive line forces Collin Klein into throwing more.
RYAN ABER, OU recruiting
Oklahoma 27, K-State 24: The Sooners get a big play late to start Big 12 play with a come-from-behind win over Bill Snyder's Wildcats.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* Oklahoma 34, K-State 24: This is a defining game for OU in the trenches on both sides. The difference, like last year, is K-State will struggle to contain OU's up-tempo offense.