Piedmont woman linked to ID theft investigation
Tracy Lavarnway, of Piedmont, admitted using American Quality Exteriors customer information to commit theft and credit card fraud.
Secret Service agents and police investigating identity theft have uncovered more than 300 potential victims — nearly half of whom did business with a company in Bethany where a suspect worked.
Between February and December, members of the Oklahoma City Economic and Identity Crimes Task Force seized dozens of stolen identification cards, credit cards and checks, along with multiple...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims