Player of the month: Russell Westbrook
It’s no coincidence that the Thunder’s 9-2 record in February coincided with the best month of Russell Westbrook’s career. In 11 games, Westbrook averaged 18.8 points, 10 assists, 6.5 rebounds and 2.4 steals. Westbrook recorded his second career triple-double during the month and flirted with the feat five other times in February. Westbrook also shot 46.2 percent from the field and 73.4 percent from the free throw line while slowing down and displaying his best decision-making as a pro, resulting in an average of only 2.2 turnovers.
Videoview all videos
Mar 2The Oklahoma City Thunder keep prices low while success...
Feb 28Darnell Mayberry and Mike Baldwin discuss an easy,...
Mar 1Scott Brooks' team had little trouble with Toronto, as...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in