Players the Thunder gave up in trades
Videoview all videos
Feb 26A recap of the All-Star break, the trades and a look...
Feb 25Thunder's Sam Presti talks about the recent trades and...
Feb 25Jenni Carlson and Berry Tramel talk about how Kendrick...
Feb 24Jenni Carlson and Berry Tramel discuss who the Thunder...
Feb 24Jenni Carlson and Berry Tramel discuss the trades the...
Photoview all 25 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Position: Shooting guard
Years pro: 10
Career stats: 10.7 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 1.5 apg, 0.9 spg
What the Thunder lost: Nothing on the court. Peterson played a total of 23 minutes. But his veteran leadership in the locker room and on the bench was invaluable on such a young team.
What the Bobcats got: Sharp shooting if they want it. Peterson is a career 37.3 percent shooter from downtown.
Position: Power forward
Years pro: Two
Career stats: 4.4 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 0.4 bpg, 0.3 apg, 0.3 spg
What the Thunder lost: A power forward prospect. White never got much of a chance in OKC. Injuries and superior talent prevented him from seeing many minutes. But he was developing nicely.
What the Bobcats got: A 24-year-old big man with potential. White can score from inside as well as outside while also adding some defensive rebounding.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 12879Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10775OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6990Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5542Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5510Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5081Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4971OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins