Police: Alleged Bloods gang member had 100 bags of heroin in his body
Two men were arrested on the Palisades Interstate Parkway in Alpine on Thursday, and police say that one of them – purported to be a Bloods gang member – was carrying 100 bags of heroin concealed in his rectum, with a street value of $1,000.
Both men were charged with possession of heroin with intent to distribute, said Lt. Michael J. Coppola of the Palisades Interstate Parkway Police.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister