Police arrest Norman man where suspicious device was found
Police have released the name of a man arrested where a suspicious device was found. The Norman man was arrested in south Oklahoma City Tuesday.
A man arrested in south Oklahoma City who had a suspicious device was jailed on a complaint of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, police said.
Chansler Brownlee, 19, of Norman was arrested in the 2600 block of SW 23 Tuesday. Officers found in the house a small vile with a fuse in it, said police Master Sgt. Gary Knight. A bomb squad took the device to a range and destroyed it, Knight said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort