Police arrest suspect in northwest Oklahoma City shooting death
Police have arrested a suspect in the shooting death of Blake Friesen, 25, near the Paseo Arts District in Oklahoma City. Police arrested William Harding, 45, on a homicide complaint.
Police have arrested a suspect in the shooting death of a 25-year-old man near the Paseo Arts District.
Blake Friesen was found just before midnight Tuesday in a parked vehicle at 525 NW 30 and was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Videoview all videos
Aug 22Oklahoma City police are investigating a homicide that...
Photoview all photos
Wednesday morning, police arrested William Harding, 45, on a homicide complaint in connection with the shooting.
Harding was found in the area of NW 32 and Youngs Boulevard and was taken into custody without incident, police said.
He was being held Wednesday in the Oklahoma County jail. Bail had not been set by a judge as of Wednesday night.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort