Police arrest two in connection with Oklahoma City shooting after Thunder game
Two people were arrested Tuesday in connection with a shooting in Bricktown that left eight people wounded following Monday night’s game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Los Angeles Lakers.
A 19-year-old Warr Acres man was arrested Tuesday afternoon in a shooting in Bricktown that left eight people wounded following Monday night’s game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Los Angeles Lakers.
Rodney Dewon Hill, 19, was jailed on eight complaints of shooting with intent to kill, records show.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments