Police-Community Partnership Day will be Oct. 6 in Norman
The next event is a CarFit check, in partnership with AAA, which is a program aimed at helping mature drivers learn how well they fit their personal vehicle. Evaluators will offer suggestions that may improve the compatibility between driver and machine.
They will focus on areas such as eliminating blind spots, proper seatbelt adjustment and wearing, and seat adjustment to insure older drivers can reach brakes, accelerator, and steering wheel. Technicians will not evaluate driving skills.
The final event is an opportunity to register your pet. There is a small fee for this service.
For more information on the events, please contact Sgt. Tim Smith at 366-5256 or Sgt. Jennifer Newell at 366-5267.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 78259Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30507Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 26600Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26566Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7397Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7041Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6928Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond