Police identify body found in Oklahoma River
Timothy Clay Wright, 24, was found dead Monday, his body partially submerged on the bank of the Oklahoma River under the Exchange Avenue bridge in Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma City police released the identity Thursday of a body found floating in the Oklahoma River earlier this week.
Timothy Clay Wright, 24, was found dead about 11 a.m. Monday, his body partially submerged on the bank of the river under the Exchange Avenue Bridge. A passer-by spotted the body and called police.
The state medical examiner has not yet released a cause of death for Wright.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister