Police identify woman found dead in water
LAUREL, Md. (AP) — Anne Arundel County police have identified a woman whose body was found floating in water in the woods in Maryland City after heavy rains flooded a homeless camp.
Police identified the victim Friday as 26-year-old Anifa Kiwanuka of no fixed address. Her body was found Thursday morning.
The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Baltimore will conduct an autopsy.
Weather Photo Galleriesview all
- 21139Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17655Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12237Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9306Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8802Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8735Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater