Police investigating shooting death of 16-year-old in northwest Oklahoma City
A shooting was reported in northwest Oklahoma City Thursday night. Khaleeq Landon, 16, was found dead. Police are investigating the incident Friday.
9:10 a.m.: Police now have identified the victim as 16-year-old Khaleeq Landon.
7:30 a.m.: The shooting death of a man in northwest Oklahoma City is under investigation, police report.
A 26-year-old man was found lying on the ground about 9:45 p.m. Thursday at the Windsor Village Apartments, 4700 block of NW 24, police Capt. Dexter Nelson said. The man was dead at the scene.
No one has been arrested Friday morning.
The name of the victim has not been released because his family has not been notified, Nelson said.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?