Police involved in Oklahoma City vehicle pursuit
Oklahoma City authorities were involved in a pursuit Wednesday afternoon after an armed man made suicidal threats.
Police were involved in a vehicle pursuit through Oklahoma City after an armed driver made suicidal threats to officers Wednesday afternoon.
Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said the man was threatening to commit suicide in the area of Classen Boulevard and Reno Avenue. She said he had a pistol and shotgun in his possession.
Other details weren't immediately available. Check back with NewsOK for more.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister