Police jail two in robbery try at Oklahoma City pharmacy
Angelique Earls, 30, and David McLendon, 35, were booked into Oklahoma County jail Saturday after Oklahoma City police arrested them near Interstate 40 and Council Road. They are accused of trying to rob a pharmacy Friday in Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma City police arrested a man and a woman in connection with an attempted robbery at a pharmacy Friday.
Angelique Earls, 30, and David McLendon, 35, were booked into the Oklahoma County jail after police arrested them Saturday morning near Interstate 40 and Council. They were booked on complaints of pointing a firearm.
Police responded Friday afternoon to a call of shots fired at a 6000 S Pennsylvania and an attempted robbery of the pharmacy.
No one was injured, and the suspects fled the scene.
A police spokesman said Earls and McLendon are believed to be responsible for other pharmacy robberies in the area.
McLendon was convicted of breaking and entering in 2010 and is currently awaiting trial on a misdemeanor charge of larceny of merchandise from a retailer in Cleveland County. He was convicted in 2007 of a felony count of larceny of merchandise from a retailer. He also has multiple driving under the influence and possession of controlled drugs convictions.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M