Police release name of man shot at Oklahoma City apartment
A 51-year-old Oklahoma City man was shot and cut with a knife during a Tuesday dispute, police said.
Police have identified a man who was shot at a northwest Oklahoma City apartment complex.
Master Sgt. Gary Knight said Christopher Nash, 51, was shot and cut with a knife in a domestic-related shooting at the Britton Courtyard Apartments at 7000 W Britton Road about 9:45 p.m. Tuesday.
Knight said Nash was taken to a hospital and was in a medically stable condition. No arrests have been made.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 73942Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30870Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27865Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22757Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6762Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6400Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6313Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City