Police report homicide in far southeast Oklahoma City
The body of man was found early Monday at 12900 Kerns Road. Another man was shot and required surgery, Oklahoma City police said.
Police are investigating a homicide in far southeast Oklahoma City.
Master Sgt. Gary Knight said a man with a gunshot wound arrived at St. Anthony Hospital about 3:25 a.m. Monday and told police he was shot at 12900 Kerns Road.
Police went to the address and found a man who was dead with trauma to his body, Knight said.
He said the gunshot victim required surgery.
No names or other details were released Monday.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims