Police: Tulsa woman was growing pot in her kids' closet
Police have arrested a Tulsa woman after officers found marijuana growing in her children’s closet.
KTUL.com reports that Veronica Thompson, 21, was arrested Thursday after police were called out to check on a noise complaint and dispute between neighbors.
When police looked inside Thompson’s home, they found a single marijuana plant and grow light in her children’s closet.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims