Poll finds 5 ballot measures will likely pass
The last ballot question would deny some state services to illegal immigrants. The initiative would require every person who seeks any state service — from student aid to disability benefits to a state job — to prove that he is a U.S. citizen or in the country legally.
That measure, according to the poll, is favored by 59 percent, opposed by 31 percent, and 10 percent are undecided.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims