Potential destinations for Russell Okung and Trent Williams
Potential destinations for Okung and Williams
Tackle Russell Okung, Oklahoma State
No. 2 Detroit: Okung would be the pick if the Lions elect to draft a left tackle and pass on one of the stellar defensive tackles, Oklahoma's Gerald McCoy and Nebraska's Ndamukong Suh.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
No. 4 Washington: Appears to be the perfect fit both for Okung and the 'Skins. With Washington acquiring Donovan McNabb from the Eagles and left tackle Chris Samuels' retirement, Okung is a slam dunk selection.
No. 5 Kansas City: The Chiefs would have a decision to make if Okung falls to them. With former first-rounder Branden Albert at left tackle, Kansas City appears set, but Okung would be very tempting on a team looking to strengthen its offensive line.
No. 6 Seattle: The worst-case scenario and most unlikely one. If Okung falls to Seattle, Pete Carroll will be so happy he might BASE jump off the space needle.
Tackle Trent Williams, Oklahoma
No. 2 Detroit: In the same scenario as with Okung, except some NFL personnel executives believe Williams has a higher long-term ceiling than Okung, thanks to his exceptional athleticism. Are the Lions one of them?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in