Southeastern State lost its game on Saturday, but rose to No. 1 in The Oklahoman's state college football power poll. The Savage Storm hung with No. 12 Ouachita Baptist before losing 27-24.
1. Southeastern State (1-3): Gave No. 12-ranked Ouachita Baptist a scare.
2. Central Oklahoma (1-4): Final score against No. 7-ranked Missouri Western deceiving.
3. Southwestern State (1-3): Bulldogs have winnable games coming soon.
4. East Central (2-3): Yikes. Just 84 total yards offense vs. Harding.
5. Northeastern State (0-5): Loss to Northwest Missouri State not surprising; 60-point margin was, however.
6. Langston (2-3): Clutch wins like Saturday's will do wonders for confidence.
7. Panhandle State (2-2): Aggies can put up some points.
8. Bacone (3-3): Warriors scored 119 points over last two games — against weak opponents
9. Southern Nazarene (0-5): Crimson Storm will not go winless in 2012.