• Investigate and prosecute Medicaid fraud cases.
• Investigate and prosecute abuse of Medicaid patients in nursing homes.
• Lead Oklahoma's multicounty grand jury, which investigates a wide variety of cases, up to and including murder and racketeering. Prosecute some of the individuals indicted by the grand jury.
• Operate a Public Protection Unit that acts to protect vulnerable consumers from fraudulent, unfair or deceptive business practices.
• Oversee funding and certification for domestic violence programs across the state. Also, provide training for law enforcement officers, prosecutors and shelter workers.
• Investigate and prosecute workers' compensation and insurance fraud.
Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.