PR firm names new Oklahoma City region president
Sheryl Lovelady to head Schnake Turnbo Frank's Oklahoma City office.
Tulsa-based Schnake Turnbo Frank public relations firm has named Sheryl Lovelady region president of its Oklahoma City office. Lovelady, a contracted associate since last year, will lead business development efforts, client outreach and the Oklahoma City account services team.
Lovelady's career has included leadership roles within state and local government, as well as with a national public opinion research firm.
As president of Lovelady and Associates LCC, she consulted private and public sector clientele on media relations, policy research, crisis communication and public issue campaigns.
Lovelady is the director of the University of Oklahoma's Women's Leadership Initiative, an organization that works to inspire women to consider careers in public service. She is also president of the Gordon Cooper Technical Center Foundation, chairs OUR Oklahoma statewide diversity and economic development initiative, and serves on the executive board of directors for John Hope Franklin Center for Reconciliation and board of directors for the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims