Predict Oklahoma City's future and win a digital camera
On your camera or smartphone, take a photo that visualizes your idea of the Oklahoma City metro 20 years from now. You could win a digital camera from Bedford Camera & Video in Oklahoma City.
Look outside your window at the Oklahoma landscape. What will your view look like in 10 ... 15 ... no, 20 years? In 2033, what will the Oklahoma City metro area be like?
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
This year's Outlook edition asks that question to local newsmakers, celebrities and native sons and daughters.
But we also wonder, what do readers think? You can tell us through photos and maybe win a great camera!
On your camera or smartphone, take a photo that creatively visualizes your idea of the Oklahoma City metro 20 years from now. Bedford Camera & Video, on N May Avenue in Oklahoma City, will give away a grand prize and four runners-up prizes.
How to enter:
1) Watch our how-to video, and look for creative ways to visualize the future of the OKC metro area in 2033.
2) Upload your photo to Instagram or Twitter.
3) Tag your photo #okc20yearslater.
4) A panel of judges will pick the best five photos and post them on NewsOK.com. The best photos will be in the running for our grand prize. Winners will be announced in the April 28 Outlook edition in The Oklahoman.
The incredible prizes:
Grand prize: A Sony Alpha 55 Digital SLR, with 18 to 55 mm zoom lens, a tripod and tripod case, two SD memory cards and in-store training. Prize package retails for more than $1,000.
Four runners-up prizes: $250 gift certificates to Bedford Camera & Video, 3110 N May Ave., Oklahoma City.
You may enter as often as you like but we will pick only one winning photograph per person.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister